Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crime news!

I'm sure this story about a rapist who disguised himself as a fireman must be all over the news in the states but I am just hearing about it. It isn't something I would normally pay attention to. I don't usually get too wrapped up in such cases. But I found myself linking and linking to different sources until I stumbled across Darkside by Steve Huff.

Steve does an amazing job of tracking down information on various criminals and way back in early November he started on this one and began a fascinating and creepy account of the person who was an early suspect and now has been arrested. Next day he followed up with even more info here.

This should be a bizarre story as it unfolds. His mother and half-brother both want him to kill himself but for different reasons.

As I said, I don't usually follow these things but Huff sure makes it hard to ignore.

Add to Technorati Favorites