Saturday, March 17, 2007

LIbertarian When Convenient

I'm no Libertarian, heck I'm no nothing now that I think about it, but I am a regular reader of that Libertarian's daily bread Hit and Run. One of the things that attracts me to the libertarian philosophy is the absolute dedication to private property. That's why I am always left scratching my head when I see self proclaimed libertarians arguing against Intellectual Property or so the comments in this post seem to suggest.

I find that Hit and Run writers and readers have gotten into this snarky mode when it comes to...well the adult world. They have never forgiven Bush for the war and since then he can't seem to do any right.

Happily the possibility of a Dem president seems to have thrown them off their total lovefest with the Democrats. It will be interesting in the next 18 months.

Add to Technorati Favorites