Wednesday, November 30, 2005

"And then, this American soldier actually pulled out a weapon and started shooting real bullets! At the enemy!"

Stephen Green over at VodkaPundit seems to have gotten some extra posting energy from the Thanksgiving feast with more than the normal number of posts recently.

I ran across this story in the LA Times earlier today about US Army propoganda and was confused about the point but was in a hurry and forgot about it. Stephen puts into words what I was thinking but not articulating even to myself.

Smart move, given that the Iraq Campaign is one small part of the Terror War - in which the media is the arm of decision. If you don't manage information, you lose


I know, I know, we are supposed to play by different rules, beheadings are the result of an oppressed insurgency, panties on a guy's head is torture. Maybe the MSM can just go ahead and publish a rule book for us all so that we can anticipate what is and isn't considered polite in a war. It would make my life a lot easier.

Add to Technorati Favorites